Saturday, 20 September 2014

The new Fashion store on the block!




Haute for a good cause!

Hey everyone! I have finally set up my small business and now I've got an Etsy shop. I wanted to talk a little bit about how it came to be and what it means to me. Like every other entrepreneur, I treat my business like my baby, I am very passionate about it.

Here's a little you need to know about the company:


Sadia Anwar is a small business geared towards the creation of exquisite embroidered garments, accessories and home textiles, meticulously crafted by skilled home based artisans. Our brand operates under the design philosophy that every piece created must be a work of art.





The aim of the company is to provide livelihood to women from under privileged communities, skilled artisans who have no means to earn money because their circumstances do not allow them to venture out for daily work, in an effort to support women equality and fair wages in Pakistan. 

If you like what you see, like our facebook page! All products in the images are for sale, we ship internationally and also do custom made orders. 

Facebook
Instagram
Etsy
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment