Thursday, 27 March 2014

Music in my playlist these days

So, I've been surrounded in a wave of nostalgia lately and I often catch myself reminiscing about songs from my childhood, things adults would listen to, or would be playing on the radios or tv and I decided to expand on that and put up a bunch of songs on my playlist.

I have to say the we can't really compare the songs of present day to the old times but if I had to choose my music, I'd pick the my Beatles, Presley and Billie Holiday. There's just something about that music, there's no other word to describe it but 'soulful' and truth be told I have never used soulful to describe any music.

Anyways, playing on my list these days are many songs, here's a few of my favourite picks with no order of preference.

The Beatles: Come together
Mazart: Madamina
Billie Holiday: Such a Fool
Elvis Presley: Can't Help Falling in love with you
Frank Sinatra: The way you look tonight
Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang
Debussy: Clare De lune
Billy Joel: She's a woman
BJ Thomas: Raindrops keep falling on my head
Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment