Saturday, 31 August 2013

Been awful long

I have not forgotten this place, truly I have not.

It sure looks like it. I'm sorry.

Work has a funny way of sneaking up on you and stealing all of your free time. I really should stop proclaiming that I'm married to my work. Do not want to give it any more ideas.

It already hogs all fun out of my life. Anyways, by the time I got done with work, preparing to welcome a month long vacation during which I'd lose myself into the world of fiction and visual cinematic, I became sick.

Rather badly.

The vacation never happened, all I got was weeks of being bed ridden, depressed, and just blah.

I still feel pretty Blah! This illness is taking way longer than expected to leave my system. Yep, that's me. Viruses can not seem to resist my charm.

Wish it were the same way with people! *chuckles*

To cut my whining short, I've been feeling better lately. At least enough to want to write, and read.

Maybe go back to reviewing too. I can feel a build up of snarky comments inside my mind. Among other things.

So here I am, whether you want me or not.

You've been warned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment