Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Music that I'm listening to right now!

It's not often that I get time to listen to music I really like. Today, I browsed through my play list and rediscovered these heavenly songs. You gotta love Studio Ghibli for providing us with such wonderful anime and music!



Promise of the world - The ending song from Howl's Moving Castle. This anime is a personal favorite, I've seen it at least 20 times! This song is perfection!


Mononoke Hime - This song is so mesmerizing, it takes me to a place away from all the madness, away from all the things that occupy our daily lives. I can listen to it for hours and not tire of it! Simply divine!





Always with me from Spirited Away. It's a shame I couldn't find the original version of this song but this cover version is pretty good too.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, these are indeed beautiful! Japanese is such a soft soothing language:)

    *adds to playlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm glad you like them :)

      Delete