Thursday, 8 March 2012

Movies I CANT WAIT TO WATCH!!! Part II


Snow White and the Huntsman


I hate Bella, I really do. I'm pretty sure she'll ruin this movie for me too. But the only reason I'll watch it still is because of Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. Charlize look amazing! It's like the character of the evil queen was specially made for her. The trailer looks pretty interesting and as always, I'm such a fan of crows and black magic and all things sinister. 

The Great Gatsby


Oh, I can't gush enough about how wonderful it is to see Leonardo DiCaprio take on a role as this one! He looks amazing in the cover, by the way. Recalls to mind Jack from Titanic. Anyways, The Great Gatsby is a classic literary novel and I'm sure it'll make an amazing movie!

Mirror Mirror


Even though I'm not a big fan of Julia Roberts, this movie looks funny. It's interesting how two movies based on the same Snow white Fable are being aired this year. While Snow white and the huntsman takes on a sinister twisted path, this one looks more comical and mocking. I like Julia's Queen already. 

Sky Fall



Ah, my watch list is never complete without the suave Bond. Try as I might, I never can hate the 007 movies :D They're just so classic, so sophisticated and glamorous. What's not to love about a secret agent who struts about in designer suits, has the coolest gadgets, a throng of beautiful ladies around him? 

 Total Recall

               
I used to love watching Total Recall as a kid and I'm kind of excited to see how this movie is. I want to see if the futuristic, sci-fi dystopian story is as good as it was in the series. Plus, the cast looks good too.



No comments:

Post a Comment