Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Keep an eye out for movies reviews!

Yes! I did get to watch quite a bit of cinema while I was vacationing, sadly not much book reading but anyways I'll be reviewing the movies I watched and making a list of new ones to watch! :)

As for today, it's a pewter sky I woke up to today in Islamabad but it's not going to dampen my mood because I'm going out to meet some friends today after like 6 months. Yeah, life always makes sure you're not having too much fun. So I'll try to make the best of it and have a grand time. Will tell you all about it when I get back, maybe show a picture or two.

Speaking of which, I really tried some photography on my trip this time. It was a big disappointment but no matter, I shall be posting those photos once I edit them to my liking. Tell me how you all have been doing? Who's enjoying the winters and who's not?

No comments:

Post a Comment