Thursday, 27 October 2011

So that was quite fun!

Okay, taking a break from posting reviews though I actually thought of doing all of the Vampire Academy series in one go. I'll put up the next 3 books tomorrow. I guess.

Meanwhile, I'll probably talk about what I might read tonight. Well Like reading one of the classics tonight. But I'm not sure if my mind is up to it. Well,l guess we'll figure out soon enough.

I recently came across these books by Eve Silver based on Egyptian Mythology. I am so crazy about ancient Egypt and mythology is a big part of it. Imagine my delight when I read the about the gods of the underworld and  the chaotic darkness they bring forth. It's a 4 or 5 book series I think, based on 4 sons of the god of the underworld. What's more, they're beautiful demi gods, and they're bad ass soul reapers. Intrigued enough? I was! Will review as soon as I read finish reading them.

2 comments:

  1. The books by Eve Silver look good, atlest the way you described it ;) lmao

    I'll be keeping an eye for the reviews! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I think bad ass heroes who are demigods make for some very fine heroes ♥ Haha!

    I actually finished reading the first one called Sins of the heart. And what's more I enjoyed it. I'll be reviewing it soon, maybe later today...

    ReplyDelete