Thursday, 27 October 2011

Book Review: Mischief becomes her



Mischief becomes her (Sunshine Girls # 2)  by Kasey Michaels  
Bookshelves: Crime, Mystery, Romance, Contemporary

This is the first book I've read by this author. Not bad at all, the plot was engaging and I thought it was a nice blend of romance and crime solving. The characters were nice and wholesome, Jessica in particular. She's charming, smart, witty and compassionate, I was also vaguely interested in Jade and Court's story but perhaps not enough to read the next book. I might though because the cases haven't all been solved yet.

I always loved conversations between Matt and Ernesto. I also loved the humour Jess and Matt shared. The ending wasn't much to my liking, I thought it was too cliche - too fluffy and immature. Matt was a lot of things but I didn't know he was capable of the hopelessly cliched ending we got. A ring and flowers, really? A proposal on national television? A little too dramatic but a happy ending none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment