Sunday, 23 October 2011

MOVIES I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH!

Was just browsing imdb and saw some awesome clips!


Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. ftw! I've always read and loved Sherlock Holmes, and it came as a big surprise to me when I thoroughly enjoyed the movie even though it was as different from how I perceived the book as can be. Perhaps, my fondness for the movie has got more to do with these two wonderful actors above all else. Can't wait for December!
                                                                   

I remember having a very prolong discussion with my friend on this very controversial theory in Lit class. I'm quite eager to see what reasons and theories this movie explores. I might give my friend a call and invite her over. So, there's Shakespeare, conspiracy, historical and even an Earl involved! What's not to like about this one?

 

I can never rave enough about Johnny Depp. It's always a treat to watch him play any role, and one thing is guaranteed - You'll enjoy his character immensely. No one brings individuality and acting better than this man does. Plus, the movie clip seems kind of hilarious. So looking forward to this! ♥

And of course, there's Dark Shadows [Johnny Depp + Tim Burton = EPIC WIN]. I'm expecting a deliciously gothic, dark, twisted vampire tale! But got to wait for May next year ¬¬

5 comments:

  1. These movies look awesome! Can't wait 2 watch Sherlock Holmes. But before tht have to watch the 3 musketeers xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of which, I have yet to write my review of Sherlock Holmes, even though it's old news now. Man, I loved that movie so much - the direction blew me away!

      Delete
  2. Johnny Depp FTW! Love Tim Burton too! I didn't know about this tim burton vampire movie! EEekkkkkkkkkkkkkk *fan girl mode*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the dark shadows will be out soon. I'm hoping Tim Burton delivers his usual dark, grim and melancholic style. Would be such a treat for my eyes! *.*

      Delete
  3. Yes Silver. I've to watch the three musketeers too! The trailers looked nice.

    @ Sandy - I know. I'm a crazy Burton and Depp fan too.

    ReplyDelete